Picking up the Pieces: Business in the Aftermath of COVID-19PDF
Announcing our all-star roster of panelists for “Picking up the Pieces: Business in the Aftermath of COVID-19,” a live virtual presentation hosted by the Los Angeles Business Journal and happening next Wednesday, April 14th, from 2:00 to 3:30 pm (PDT).
Event topics include:
- Employment Law Update: OSHA Mandates Regarding a Safe Workplace and Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Policies
- The CARES Act and the PPP: What Stakeholders Need to Know About the Employee Retention Credit and Loan Forgiveness
- I’ll See You in Court: A Forecast of Post-Pandemic Litigation and Strategies for Litigation Avoidance
- Call the Broker: Business Interruption Insurance Coverage for COVID-19-Related Losses
- Getting the Financial House in Order: Bankruptcy, Reorganization and Other Legal Options for Companies Struggling to Survive in the Shadow of the Novel Coronavirus
- The Outlook: Our Economy in the Shadow of COVID-19
- Sanford L. Michelman, Chairman, Michelman & Robinson, LLP and Member of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco’s Board of Directors
- Dana A. Kravetz, Firm Managing Partner
- Mona Z. Hanna, Office Managing Partner Orange County
- Bryan Johnson, Partner
- Howard I. Camhi, Partner
The program is free to attend, and you don't want to miss it. Be sure to register here.