Attorney Mona Hanna spoke on a panel at Digital LA’s Digital Women Conference on “Social Media Tips for Business and Personal.” In this video excerpt, she discusses why it is important for entrepreneurs to educate themselves on the legal regulations surrounding social media communications before using it as a tool to engage with customers and business contacts.
As part of our client-centered approach to legal practice, we educate our clients on cutting edge legal and business issues. We host complimentary seminars on critical aspects of the law and key topics within each of our practice areas. Our attorneys are often featured speakers at conferences, seminars, roundtable discussions and other educational events within their respective industries.
- ALIS Law ConferenceLos Angeles, CAJanuary 22, 2018
- International Wealth Tax AdvisorsNew York, NYJanuary 30, 2018
- NY NOWNew York, NYFebruary 5, 2018
- California Hotel & Lodging AssociationWebinarFebruary 21, 2018
- HR in Hospitality ConferenceLas Vegas, NVMarch 6, 2018