Attorney Mona Hanna spoke on a panel at Digital LA’s Digital Women Conference on “Social Media Tips for Business and Personal.” In this video excerpt, she discusses why it is important for entrepreneurs to educate themselves on the legal regulations surrounding social media communications before using it as a tool to engage with customers and business contacts.
As part of our client-centered approach to legal practice, we educate our clients on cutting edge legal and business issues. We host complimentary seminars on critical aspects of the law and key topics within each of our practice areas. Our attorneys are often featured speakers at conferences, seminars, roundtable discussions and other educational events within their respective industries.
- M&R Insurance Industry GroupWebinarOctober 25, 2017
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) Law ConferenceSan Antonio, TXOctober 27, 2017
- Real Estate Board of New YorkNew York, NYOctober 31, 2017
- 2017 ANA/BAA Marketing Law ConferenceChicago, ILNovember 14, 2017
- M&R Insurance Industry GroupWebinarNovember 15, 2017
- Juvenile Product Manufacturers AssociationWebinarNovember 29, 2017