Attorney Mona Hanna spoke on a panel at Digital LA’s Digital Women Conference on “Social Media Tips for Business and Personal.” In this video excerpt, she discusses why it is important for entrepreneurs to educate themselves on the legal regulations surrounding social media communications before using it as a tool to engage with customers and business contacts.
As part of our client-centered approach to legal practice, we educate our clients on cutting edge legal and business issues. We host complimentary seminars on critical aspects of the law and key topics within each of our practice areas. Our attorneys are often featured speakers at conferences, seminars, roundtable discussions and other educational events within their respective industries.
- National Conference on Addiction on DisordersBaltimore, MDAugust 20, 2017
- Limits On Compensation Paid To Producers Selling Health Insurance Policies And Health Care Service Plans in California: an OverviewCalifornia Association of Health Underwriters (CAHU) Health Care RetreatSeptember 13, 2017
- American Agents Alliance (AAA) Convention and ExpoPalm Desert, CASeptember 23, 2017
- American Agents Alliance (AAA) Convention and ExpoPalm Desert, CASeptember 24, 2017
- Islamic Finance News (IFN) US Forum 2017New York, NYOctober 19, 2017
- 2017 ANA/BAA Marketing Law ConferenceChicago, ILNovember 14, 2017