Attorney Mona Hanna spoke on a panel at Digital LA’s Digital Women Conference on “Social Media Tips for Business and Personal.” In this video excerpt, she discusses why it is important for entrepreneurs to educate themselves on the legal regulations surrounding social media communications before using it as a tool to engage with customers and business contacts.
As part of our client-centered approach to legal practice, we educate our clients on cutting edge legal and business issues. We host complimentary seminars on critical aspects of the law and key topics within each of our practice areas. Our attorneys are often featured speakers at conferences, seminars, roundtable discussions and other educational events within their respective industries.
- Southern California Hotel & Lodging ConferencePomona, CAMay 26, 2016
- The IP Strategy Summit: Orange CountyCosta Mesa, CAJune 1, 2016
- Calit2 -- Igniting Technology: Deep Machine LearningUniversity of California, Irvine, CAJune 2, 2016
- Global Travel Risk Management Summit 2016New York, NYJune 9, 2016
- Global Travel Risk Management SummitNew York, NYJune 9, 2016
- Digital Place-based Advertising AssociationNew York, NYJune 16, 2016
- RHA Annual ConferencePebble Beach, CAJuly 12, 2016