Attorney Mona Hanna spoke on a panel at Digital LA’s Digital Women Conference on “Social Media Tips for Business and Personal.” In this video excerpt, she discusses why it is important for entrepreneurs to educate themselves on the legal regulations surrounding social media communications before using it as a tool to engage with customers and business contacts.
As part of our client-centered approach to legal practice, we educate our clients on cutting edge legal and business issues. We host complimentary seminars on critical aspects of the law and key topics within each of our practice areas. Our attorneys are often featured speakers at conferences, seminars, roundtable discussions and other educational events within their respective industries.
- Pacific Oil Conference 2015Los Angeles, CASeptember 9, 2015
- New York State Restaurant AssociationWebinarSeptember 17, 2015
- Foreign Activities of US Taxpayers, Foreign Lawyers Forum, Transfer Pricing, and US Acitivies of Foreigners and Tax TreatiesAmerican Bar Association (ABA) Business Law Section Annual MeetingChicago, ILSeptember 18, 2015
- New Derm Live 2015Hollywood, CASeptember 19, 2015
- New Derm LIVE 2015Hollywood, CASeptember 20, 2015
- 2015 Southern California Hotel & Lodging ConferenceCity of Industry, CASeptember 23, 2015
- Southern California Hotel & Lodging ConferenceCity of Industry, CASeptember 23, 2015
- American Agents Alliance Convention & ExpoPalm Desert, CASeptember 25, 2015
- Association of Insurance Compliance Professionals (AICP) Annual ConferenceNew Orleans, LAOctober 13, 2015
- The Knowledge GroupWebinarNovember 4, 2015
- Restaurant Finance & Development ConferenceLas Vegas, NVNovember 10, 2015
- Association of National Advertisers BAA's Marketing Law ConferenceChicago, ILNovember 11, 2015