Attorney Mona Hanna spoke on a panel at Digital LA’s Digital Women Conference on “Social Media Tips for Business and Personal.” In this video excerpt, she discusses why it is important for entrepreneurs to educate themselves on the legal regulations surrounding social media communications before using it as a tool to engage with customers and business contacts.
As part of our client-centered approach to legal practice, we educate our clients on cutting edge legal and business issues. We host complimentary seminars on critical aspects of the law and key topics within each of our practice areas. Our attorneys are often featured speakers at conferences, seminars, roundtable discussions and other educational events within their respective industries.
- Urgent Care Association of America (UCAOA) 2016 Fall ConferenceNashville, TNOctober 1, 2016
- AAHOAWebinarOctober 6, 2016
- Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of California (IICABCal) Insurance Law TrackWebinarOctober 12, 2016
- Hotel Council of San FranciscoSan Francisco, CaliforniaOctober 25, 2016
- Best Practices: Online Marketing of Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) Services and E-mail Communications with PatientsBecker's ASC 23rd Annual MeetingChicago, ILOctober 29, 2016
- Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of California (IICABCal) Insurance Law TrackWebinarDecember 15, 2016