Warren A. Koshofer
Commercial Business Litigation
Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bars of California, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth and Third Circuits
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Central, Southern and Northern Districts of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and New Jersey
- The Risk Management Society (RIMS)
- American Bar Association
- California State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Agoura-Oak Park Youth Football
- Agoura Pony Baseball
- Make a Wish Foundation
- March of Dimes
- United Way
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D.
- Rutgers University, B.A.
Warren Koshofer is a partner in M&R’s New York office, where he handles commercial and business litigation matters involving, among other things, contract matters, intra-company disputes, insurance coverage and defense, environmental law, toxic tort defense, real estate disputes and transactions, due diligence and indemnification relating to company mergers and acquisitions, and construction related matters.
Warren represents clients—including Fortune 100 companies, partnerships, and high- profile individuals—at the state and federal trial and appellate court levels, as well as before administrative law courts, regulatory agencies, and in alternative dispute resolution forums across the country.
While Warren’s cases primarily touch upon the insurance, environmental, manufacturing, financial and hospitality industries, he has also had several landmark victories in the chemical, energy, oil and gas sectors in litigation alleging, among other things, toxic exposures, product defects and Proposition 65 violations. Indeed, Warren regularly handles disputes that are at the intersection of law and science.