Matthew R. Lasky
Banking & Financial Services
Internet, Software & Technology
Class Action & Complex Litigation
Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of Illinois
- State Bar of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Central Districts of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Decalogue Society of Lawyers
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D.
- Emory University, B.A.
Matthew Lasky is a senior associate in M&R’s Chicago office. A member of the firm’s Class Action & Complex Litigation Practice Group, Matt has extensive experience in all phases of discovery and trial preparation, including evidentiary hearings, motion practice and client and witness interviews. He represents clients in the real estate; healthcare; insurance; internet, software and technology, banking and cryptocurrency industries, among many others.
Having compiled an impressive record of wins both in and out of the courtroom, Matt has successfully drafted and argued several dispositive motions and researched and drafted multiple appellate briefs filed at the state and federal levels. He also has significant deposition and second-chair trial experience.