Commercial & Business Litigation Practice Leader
Banking & Financial Services
Internet, Software & Technology
Music & Entertainment
Commercial & Business Litigation
Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of California
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First, Ninth and Tenth Circuits
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Central, Southern and Northern Districts of California
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Richmond, B.A.
Jon-Jamison Hill is a partner in M&R’s Los Angeles office and the firm’s Commercial & Business Litigation Practice Leader. Over the past two-plus decades, he has compiled an extraordinary record of success litigating cases no matter the venue—federal and state courts nationwide, as well as at arbitration and mediation.
Having handled single-party and class action cases across industries—banking and financial services, entertainment and sports, technology, and construction, to name a few—Jon’s experience spans the breadth of commercial and business litigation. Among his areas of expertise are disputes arising out of contracts, construction defects, intellectual property, real estate, trade secrets, groundwater contamination, professional responsibility, and complex public works construction projects. Jon’s work extends to the appellate court level as well, and some clients seek his counsel in major transactions, specifically, to provide the guidance necessary to help them avoid litigation and resulting financial exposure in the event a given deal fails or otherwise falls through.