Commercial & Business Litigation
Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Central and Northern Districts of California
- American Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Los Angeles
- University of Virginia Alumni Association
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- Mount St. Mary’s University, B.A.
Jane Kutepova is a senior associate in M&R’s Orange County office and member of the firm’s Commercial & Business Litigation Practice Group. She is a fierce litigator with broad experience in all aspects of general business litigation and complex, multi-party disputes venued in state and federal courts. More particularly, Jane is sought after for her work handling high-stakes construction-related cases, including construction defect, project delay and bond claims.
Prior to joining M&R, Jane honed her skills at civil litigation firms across Orange County, where she gained trial experience and worked on real estate and bankruptcy cases, among others. Before that, Jane was a law clerk for Rebecca Connelly, Honorable Chief Bankruptcy Judge of the Western District of Virginia.