Eric J. Rans
Banking & Financial Services
Commercial & Business Litigation
Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Central, Eastern and Southern Districts of California
- Building Industry Association
- Risk Management Association Building
- Southern California Contractors Association
- The Associated General Contractors of America
- Orange County Bar Association
- Share Our Selves
- Project HOPE
- Whittier Law School, J.D.
- University of California at Irvine, B.A.
Eric J. Rans is a highly effective litigator, finding creative and practical solutions to meet his clients’ long-term business objectives.
He specializes in the banking and financial services, real estate and construction industries. Eric assists a wide range of clients with banking, finance, general corporate, and construction issues, and has in-depth industry expertise representing financial institutions, title insurance companies, equipment leasing companies, construction companies, real estate developers and contractors. He also counsels developers in real estate purchases, development contracts and post-construction litigation involving mechanics’ liens, stop notices, performance bonds and delay-related claims. Additionally, he actively pursues and places receiverships on substantial real and personal properties that secure clients’ loans.
Eric has performed extensive work for a number of high profile clients including numerous national and regional banks, regional developers and international motorcycle manufacturers.