Edward D. Vaisbort
Commercial & Business Litigation
Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Colorado
- State Bar of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Central, Eastern, and Southern Districts of California
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada
- State Bar of California (Real Property Section)
- Los Angeles Superior Court (Judge Pro Tempore 2002-2011)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Adat Ari El (Veterans Committee)
- Comfort Zone Camps (Steering Committee)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D.
- California State University, Northridge, B.S.
Edward Vaisbort is Of Counsel in M&R’s Los Angeles office and focuses his practice on real estate transactions and litigation. Ed also has a substantial background in complex commercial litigation, including real estate, lease disputes, class action claims, construction, insurance coverage, professional liability, directors and officers liability, and employment disputes. He has significant trial, arbitration, and appellate experience, representing major lenders, manufacturers, contractors and developers in a broad range of matters
Additionally, Ed represents leading food products manufacturers and other businesses in trade secret litigation and related “bet the company” proceedings. A licensed real estate broker for over thirty years, he has also served as an expert witness in real estate disclosure cases.