Bradley H. Mindlin
Banking & Financial Services
Corporate & Securities
Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Colorado
- California Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Beit T’Shuvah (Board of Directors)
- The Guardians of the Jewish Home for the Aging (Former President, Vice-President, and Executive Secretary)
- Hebrew Union College – Jewish Institute of Religion (Former Member, Board of Governors and Former Member of Los Angeles Board of Overseers)
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Board of Governors and Past Treasurer)
- Young Presidents Organization (Board Member)
- Duke University School of Law, J.D.
- Duke University, M.A.
- University of California, San Diego (Revelle College), B.A.
Bradley Mindlin is a member of M&R’s Corporate & Securities and Real Estate Departments, specializing in the ownership, leasing, and management of commercial real estate assets, with a focus on the repositioning of distressed assets in secondary markets.
Brad has extensive expertise in the real estate industry, having worked on deals involving over 10 million square feet of real estate.
Additionally, his experience includes real estate finance, fund formation, representation of public companies and trusts, workouts, oil and gas issues, environmental matters, and multi-state purchases and sales.