Corbett L. Enright
Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D.
- University of Texas at Austin, B.S.
Corbett Enright is an associate in M&R’s Houston office. A member of the firm’s Energy Practice Group, Corbett has extensive experience litigating complex commercial matters from inception through trial.
He is an outstanding attorney with broad-based experience representing national and international corporations in energy cases; business and contractual disputes; healthcare litigation; professional negligence and insurance defense lawsuits; and products liability claims. Having represented clients in both federal and state courts, Corbett is versed in every aspect of litigation, from drafting and responding to pleadings, discovery (written and electronic), and dispositive motions to trial and alternate dispute resolution (including arbitration and mediation).