Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Los Angeles County Bar Association
University of West Los Angeles School of Law, J.D.
University of California, Los Angeles, B.A.
Steven K. Camhi
Through his tenacity and thorough knowledge of civil and post judgment enforcement procedures, Steven Camhi routinely obtains favorable results for clients across a vast array of industries. He strategizes with clients to resolve claims quickly, avoiding costly litigation whenever possible. With over two decades of experience, he has a proven track record of litigating complex business matters.
Mr. Camhi enjoys a tremendous reputation as a litigator, having represented businesses in the financial services, restaurant, food and beverage, and real estate industries. He frequently counsels his institutional clients in pre-litigation business disputes as well as post-judgment litigation matters. He has represented clients in meat and provisions, in addition to suppliers, restaurants, and advertising agencies.
Mr. Camhi has provided counsel to various manufacturing companies and has also successfully resolved disputes with vendors, customers and partners, and real estate investment companies. He always partners with his clients to help them achieve their long-term business goals.
Mr. Camhi received his J.D. from the University of West Los Angeles School of Law, where he was a member of the Law Review. He received his B.A., in Political Science and Communications, from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Agency Liability: Successfully defended a worldwide media buying agency in a precedent-setting “sequential liability” matter relating to the liability of media buying agencies to media outlets.
- Breach of Contract: Successfully represented an international financial institution in various contractual claims, including agency and guarantee agreements.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duties and other Tortuous Claims: Successfully defended against breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, and related claims for a food and beverage industry client.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duties and Tortuous Claims: Represented real estate investment companies in notable matters involving breach of fiduciary duties and the defense of contractual and tortuous claims.
- Pre-Judgment Writ of Attachment and Right to Attach Orders: Successfully obtained and opposed applications for writ of attachment and right to attach orders, which effectuated the early settlement of various matters for media clients.
- Violation of Trade Secrets: Represented a number of clients in the food and beverage industry in claims for violation of trade secrets against past employees and competing businesses.