Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of New York
- State Bar of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
New York State Bar Association
100 Women in Finance
Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
Washington University in St. Louis, B.A.
Kathryn T. Lundy
Results, practice area fluency and the extraordinary level of trust and confidence she instills in her clients – these attributes, more than anything else, are what distinguish Kathryn from her peers.
Admitted to practice law in New York just over a decade ago, Kathryn is as poised and sought after as a legal industry veteran, and the management-side employment cases she handles bears this out. In fact, a top-shelf clientele – somewhat concentrated in the hospitality and financial services spaces – counts on Kathryn to litigate particularly high stakes disputes, including wrongful termination, sexual harassment and discrimination, wage and hour, restrictive covenant and breach of contract matters. She does so with aplomb and, much more often than not, Kathryn and the companies she fights for emerge the victors.
Kathryn also represents management against union grievances, and is regularly called upon for advice and counsel regarding the gamut of complex employment issues. Be it an executive compensation or termination issue, the need for a comprehensive employee handbook, the presentation of a dynamic sexual harassment training, or guidance having to do with compliance with local, state and federal laws, Kathryn – for so many businesses – is a go-to attorney.
A graduate with honors from Washington University in St. Louis (B.A.) and Brooklyn Law School (J.D.), Kathryn has been selected as a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers Magazine multiple times.
- Michelman & Robinson, LLP’s New York Office Adds Five New Attorneys Marking Tremendous Firmwide GrowthPress Release, September 12, 2017
- Corporate Counsel, December 11, 2018
- Law360, April 26, 2018
- Navigating the Complex Web of the FMLA April 4, 2019
- The Gap Narrows July 16, 2018
- #MeToo: What Employers Need to Know About New Laws in New York State and City Concerning Workplace Sexual Harassment July 9, 2018
- The Payroll Audit Independent Determination (PAID) Program: Wage and Hour Amnesty for Employers April 16, 2018