Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of New York
- State Bar of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court of the District of New Jersey
New York City Bar Association, Immigration and Nationality Committee
New York State Bar Association
American Bar Association
Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
Wake Forest University, B.A.
Janeen R. Hall
Janeen Hall is an associate at M&R, and a valued member of the firm’s Commercial & Business Litigation Department. Having previously clerked for the Honorable Ronald L. Ellis of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, Janeen’s courtroom experience is vast.
As a litigator, Janeen has handled several matters from the discovery stage through trial preparation, including general business, employment, real estate and immigration disputes. In these cases, and every other she works on, Janeen is results-driven and client focused.
Janeen graduated with a B.A. degree from Wake Forest University (Political Science and Spanish), and then attended Brooklyn Law School, where she earned a J.D. While there, Janeen was a National Trial Team Member of the Moot Court Honor Society, an Associate Managing Editor for the Brooklyn Journal of International Law, President of the Black Law Students Association, an Edward V. Sparer Fellow and a judicial intern for the United States Department of Justice, Executive Office for Immigration Review.
Past Speaking Engagements
- 2018 Summer Legal Process class of Brooklyn Law SchoolBrooklyn, NY, August 16, 2018
- Employee Accommodations: Now a Mandatory Topic of Conversation in NYC October 8, 2018
- Temporary Schedule Changes in NYC August 27, 2018
- Words Matter July 31, 2018