Robert D. Estrin
Class Action & Complex Litigation
Commercial Business Litigation
Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Central and Northern Districts of California
- Orange County Intellectual Property Law Association, Membership Chair, 2016 Orange County Bar Association
- The Alliance for Children’s Rights
- Public Counsel
- Jewish Federation & Family Services of Orange County
- UCLA School of Law, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
Robert Estrin is counsel in M&R’s Los Angeles office, where he specializes in high stakes commercial litigation. With over ten years of experience successfully representing some of the largest companies in the country, Robert has honed his litigation skills both inside and outside the courtroom. During his career first at Arnold Porter Kaye Scholer LLP and now M&R, he has litigated complex cases on behalf of Fortune 500 companies (e.g., Google and ExxonMobil), financial institutions, biotech and pharmaceutical companies, and famous singers.
An effective and efficient advocate, Robert focuses on obtaining great results while minimizing costs and inconvenience to his clients. His comprehensive knowledge of business issues (the same ones that puzzle many other lawyers) has contributed to an unblemished record—Robert is unbeaten at trial. And his background as an honors economics student at the University of Pennsylvania has furthered his ability to understand and serve clients’ business needs.
Outside the office, Robert is committed to serving Southern California’s impoverished communities. At his former firm, he won the prestigious Kaye Scholer Pro Bono Award multiple times. Currently, Robert is one of the leaders of M&R’s pro bono program.