We draft, review and negotiate employment contracts and separation agreements for executives, management, partnerships and consultants, including non-disclosure and trade secret agreements and covenants.
Our attorneys frequently perform workplace audits, investigations and compliance reviews, and create handbooks, operations manuals and executive employment contracts. We routinely conduct training sessions and help our hospitality clients structure their organizations so as to maximize efficiency. Further, we have vast expertise representing hotels in Department of Labor (DOL) and Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs ( OFCCP) audits and actions. We regularly engage in labor arbitrations and collective bargaining negotiations.
We have unmatched success in litigating wage and hour matters (including class actions); termination disputes; and discrimination, harassment and unfair competition cases.
- Nation's Restaurant News, February 1, 2017
- Hotel Business Review, November 21, 2016
- Anticipating Trump’s Impact on Labor Relations in the Hotel Industry December 12, 2016
- Restrictive Scheduling Bill Fails in CA Senate August 2, 2016
- CA Increases Paid Family Leave Benefits August 2, 2016
- How Can My Property Comply With All These New Minimum Wage & Sick Leave Laws? August 2, 2016
- “Side Work” Lawsuits Brought by Restaurant Employees on the Rise April 22, 2016
- Jury Awards Erin Andrews $55 million in Invasion of Privacy Case . . . a First of its Kind March 7, 2016