M&R’s labor and employment professionals negotiate, draft and review a variety of employment-related contracts, including executive employment and separation agreements, non-disclosure agreements, management agreements, partnership agreements, consultant agreements and restrictive covenants. The firm’s lawyers also perform workplace audits, investigations and compliance reviews; create employee handbooks and operational manuals; craft benefits and compensation packages; and conduct an array of employee training sessions. Likewise, M&R attorneys represent hotels, resorts and restaurants in Department of Labor (DOL) and Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) audits and actions, as well as labor arbitrations and collective bargaining negotiations. In terms of litigation, the firm has a record of success handling wage and hour matters (including class actions) and wrongful termination, harassment and discrimination cases.
- Hotel Business Review, November 21, 2016
- Anticipating Trump’s Impact on Labor Relations in the Hotel Industry December 12, 2016
- Restrictive Scheduling Bill Fails in CA Senate August 2, 2016
- CA Increases Paid Family Leave Benefits August 2, 2016
- How Can My Property Comply With All These New Minimum Wage & Sick Leave Laws? August 2, 2016
- “Side Work” Lawsuits Brought by Restaurant Employees on the Rise April 22, 2016
- Jury Awards Erin Andrews $55 million in Invasion of Privacy Case . . . a First of its Kind March 7, 2016