We represent a variety of substance abuse treatment providers and sober living facilities in ensuring state and federal regulatory compliance, resolving payment disputes, assisting with payer audits, determining medical necessity, and by advising concerning marketing arrangements and industry referrals. In addition, our Health Care attorneys regularly counsel facility owner/operators and related laboratories regarding fraud and abuse compliance policies and procedures. We regularly represent providers at administrative hearings and before state and federal courts throughout the country, helping our clients resolve complex disputes and protecting their underlying business interests.
- Federal Legislation Expected on Sober Living Homes September 22, 2016
- Drug Treatment Centers Must Walk a Fine Line With Respect to Marketing August 26, 2016
- SoCal Sober Living Homes Face an Array of Regulatory and Zoning Obstacles August 19, 2016
- Health Net Payments Trickle in to Addiction Treatment Centers as CA Regulators Investigate Insurer June 9, 2016
- CA State Legislature Clamps Down on Residential Treatment Centers May 11, 2016
- Health Net Deepens Investigation of Addiction Treatment Centers April 21, 2016