When the FTC launches an investigation or initiates an action against a client, we provide invaluable support, negotiating matters to minimize damage. We also use our experience handling FTC review and state consumer protection agency enforcement actions to offer preventative counseling.
- Target Marketing, November 3, 2016
- Marketers of Health Supplement Settle FTC Charges Over Deceptive Advertising October 14, 2016
- Warner Bros. Settles FTC Charges It Failed to Adequately Disclose Payments to Online Influencers July 13, 2016
- National Retailer Settles FTC Charges It Deceived Consumers Through Paid Instagram Posts by “Fashion Influencers” March 16, 2016
- Legal Storm Enveloping Trump “University” Highlights Potential Advertising Pitfalls March 15, 2016