The firm’s labor and employment counsel employers through all phases of the employment relationship, working to ensure optimal hiring procedures, appropriate disciplinary actions, and lawful employee termination, whether due to poor performance, misconduct or company layoffs.
- Help Yourself: Mass. Court Approves Employee’s Self-Help Discovery in Discrimination Case June 21, 2016
- California Court of Appeals Approves Electronic Signatures on Arbitration Agreements May 18, 2016
- M&R 2014 Food & Beverage Hot Topics Seminar, Panel 2 October 27, 2014
- Growth Planning for Restaurant Businesses October 13, 2014
- Spencer Hamer Discusses Employment Agreements at the UCAOA Fall 2014 Conference October 11, 2014