M&R handles workplace investigations, provides harassment training, and drafts industry-specific anti-harassment and discrimination policies and procedures. We understand the complexities of sexual harassment and discrimination laws and the need to conduct prompt, thorough and fair investigations when allegations are made. Likewise, the firm has extensive experience aggressively defending against claims of harassment and discrimination, with a record of success that is unparalleled.
- Employment Law Strategist, February 9, 2017
- Employment Law Strategist, January 10, 2017
- Second Circuit Adopts “Cat’s Paw” Theory for Discrimination and Retaliation Cases September 1, 2016
- NY Employer Alert: Human Rights Division Expands Scope of Discrimination Law June 29, 2016
- Help Yourself: Mass. Court Approves Employee’s Self-Help Discovery in Discrimination Case June 21, 2016
- Employers Be Warned: California FEHA Amendments Take Effect April 1, 2016 March 31, 2016