We counsel clients in workplace investigations, training and drafting of industry-specific anti-harassment and discrimination employment policies and procedures. We understand the complexities of sexual harassment and discrimination laws and the need to conduct prompt, thorough and fair investigations when allegations arise. We have extensive experience aggressively litigating claims of harassment and discrimination with unparalleled results, often obtaining summary judgment dismissals, or settling cases for nominal amounts during mediation or arbitration.
- Employment Law Strategist, February 9, 2017
- Employment Law Strategist, January 10, 2017
- Second Circuit Adopts “Cat’s Paw” Theory for Discrimination and Retaliation Cases September 1, 2016
- NY Employer Alert: Human Rights Division Expands Scope of Discrimination Law June 29, 2016
- Help Yourself: Mass. Court Approves Employee’s Self-Help Discovery in Discrimination Case June 21, 2016
- Employers Be Warned: California FEHA Amendments Take Effect April 1, 2016 March 31, 2016