Stark Law: The Legal Exceptions to the RulePDF Urgent Care Association of America (UCAOA) 2016 Fall Conference
Health care attorney Ron Lebow presented on “Stark Law: The Legal Exceptions to the Rule,” at the Urgent Care Association of America’s (UCAOA) 2016 Fall Convention on Friday, September 30, 2016 from 3:15 PM - 4:30 PM in Nashville, TN. This course discussed the federal Stark Law, misconceptions about the law, and the often overlooked exceptions for owners and practitioners.
• Identify Stark Law conflicts of interest
• Identify common misconceptions about the Stark law
• Create practical policies that avoid conflicts of interest
• Identify legal exceptions to the Stark law
• Develop strategies that conform with the Stark law and its exceptions