Creating Content that Inspires People to ActPDF Digital Entertainment World
Celina Kirchner spoke on the "Creating Content that Inspires People to Act" panel from 12:15 PM - 12:45 PM on February 2, 2017 as part of the Digital Entertainment World conference at the Marina del Rey Marriott Hotel. The panel of experts in content marketing tackled questions like, How do you really measure the success of content marketing? Does engagement even matter anymore? How well do signals online correlate to traditional standbys? and more as they look at the ROI in content marketing.
- Celina Kirchner, Attorney, Michelman & Robinson, LLP
- David Berkowitz, Chief Strategy Officer, Sysomos
- Drew Ungvarsky, CEO and Executive Creative Director, Grow
- Luis Medina, SVP of Partnerships, Rooster Teeth
- Rich Krugh, Head of Partnerships, Pinterest
- Jared Goldsmith, Senior Vice President of Marketing Strategy & Digital, NBCUniversal