Reimbursement: Getting Paid (and Keeping Your Money)PDF California Ambulance Association Annual Conference
September 26, 2013
Andrew Selesnick and Damaris Medina spoke at the California Ambulance Association’s 65th Annual Convention and Reimbursement Conference.
Andrew and Damaris’ presentation, titled “Reimbursement: Getting Paid (and Keeping Your Money),” covered:
- Determining Usual, Customary, and Reasonable Rates (UCR)
- Managed Care and Payer Contracting Tips
- Litigating Against Payers -- What to do When You Aren’t Being Paid
- Coding and Documentation Issues
- Preparing For and Defending Government and Payer Reimbursement Audits
- Compliance Programs – What’s Required and What Happens If I Don’t Have One?