The Evolution of Wage & Hour and EPLI: Offering and Obtaining Coverage for and Reducing Exposure to Wage & Hour ClaimsPDF American Conference Institute's (ACI) Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) Conference
Dana Kravetz of our Labor & Employment Department gave a presentation at ACI’s EPLI Conference entitled, “The Evolution of Wage & Hour and EPLI: Offering and Obtaining Coverage for and Reducing Exposure to Wage & Hour Claims.” Topics covered included:
- Evaluating industry trends relating to wage and hour coverage
- Determining whether to offer wage and hour coverage
- Underwriting considerations when offering wage and hour coverage
- Assessing the costs and benefits of available wage and hour coverage
- Understanding ERISA claims as they relate to wage and hour claims
- Impact on EPLI of overlap between wage and hour claims and other EPL claims
- Reducing exposure to wage and hour claims
- EPLI issues that can arise involving independent contractors or joint employment.
Dana’s panel was held at 9:15 am on June 25. American Conference Institute is an organization devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.