Employment Law Developments: 2012 In ReviewPDF California Ambulance Association Webinar
Spencer Hamer spoke via webinar for members of the California Ambulance Association, entitled “Employment Law Developments: 2012 In Review.”
This webinar provided a recap of the key cases, statutes, and employment law events of the past year, and also highlighted important trends and topics to watch in 2013.
Topics covered included:
- Wage and Hour;
- Leaves of Absence (FMLA/CFRA, ADA);
- Retaliation, Harassment, and Discrimination;
- Social Media and Privacy Rights;
- Summary of new state and federal statutes;
- DLSE, DOL, DFEH, and EEOC enforcement developments;
- Upcoming Affordable Care Act Developments; and
- Revised California regulations on pregnancy discrimination that became effective on December 30, 2012, including the definition of pregnancy, pregnancy leave procedures, and accommodation requirements.
Please contact Kim Ingersoll at the California Ambulance Association if you would like to participate in this webinar.