Employment Law Developments: 2012 In ReviewPDF
Spencer Hamer hosted a complimentary 60-minute webinar on January 24, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM PST.
This webinar, “Employment Law Developments: 2012 In Review," provided a recap of the key cases, statutes, and employment law events of the past year, and that also highlighted important trends and topics to watch in 2013.
Topics covered included:
- Wage and Hour;
- Leaves of Absence (FMLA/CFRA, ADA);
- Retaliation, Harassment, and Discrimination;
- Social Media and Privacy Rights;
- Summary of new state and federal statutes;
- DLSE, DOL, DFEH, and EEOC enforcement developments; and
- Upcoming Affordable Care Act Developments.